Monday 30 May 2011

Mummy Brain Strikes Again

While I was outside playing with the boy this morning I had a brilliant idea for a post. It was going to be a quick, short little post, nothing major, but funny. I'm sure it was about something that we were doing, or something the boy had said. But since we were playing soccer at the time, I didn't have an easy way to jot anything down. I said to myself, don't forget!



The boy is now having some quiet time, so I thought this would be a perfect moment to write up my little post. That way I don't have to worry about finding time tonight in between everything else that needs accomplishing in the evenings. I can sit out in the sun and enjoy the warm weather while I get the post out of my head and onto the computer - I love wireless internet!

However, the minute I sat down, Mummy Brain struck. I have no idea what I was going to write about, what I wanted to say, or even what it was in relation to! I'm sure at 2 in the morning, when I'm trying to sleep it will pop back into my head and I'll feel like an idiot for forgetting something so simple. But in the meantime, I'm stuck with Mummy Brain, and with no known cure, that blog post is going to be rattling around in my head for some time, I'm sure - ah, the joys of motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment