Sunday 10 April 2011

Helpful Boy

Just a quick post tonight, I wanted to show you how 'helpful' the boy is. I've mentioned before how the boy likes to help around the house, and I how I like him to be useful and share in 'chores' (you can see my old post here). Today I got reminded of why I need to allow extra time when the boy wants to help. We were trying to get things done so we could get out of the house, when the boy decided he was hungry. So while he had something to eat, I figured I would empty the dishwasher. Of course, that is something that he loves to do, so he had to come and help. He'd finished eating, so I said o.k., figuring it might get it done a bit faster.
Well this was the result of the boy emptying the cutlery and putting it away....



Moral of the story, if you're in a rush, remember this and don't think a toddler will help you get anything done faster!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! (And I love the new look, too! So easy on the eyes!) :)

    ReplyDelete