Tuesday 13 September 2011

I can see clearly now

I took the boy for his first eye exam today. He was so excited about going and getting to do all the different tests. There were no indications that he had any problems, but I needed to go for my exam, and so I figured that it was a good time to introduce it to the boy!

The boy had a blast, and really enjoyed getting to look at the different shapes, and figure our what numbers he could see. He loved being allowed to look at the pictures of my eyes, but he was disappointed that he didn't get to use all the machines that I had to use. Eventually he'll understand that getting a puff of air in his eye is not such a thrilling experience! Thankfully his eyes are just fine and we don't have anything to worry about. 

I love that he's so open to new experiences and trying everything, and now, of course, I'll be hearing about nothing but our visit to the eye doctor (Optometrist is a bit too tricky for him to get his mouth around) for the next week! Hopefully he'll still be so thrilled when we have to go back next year, although with his memory, he'll be telling the doctor what he did last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment