Wednesday 5 December 2012

The real Santa

I'm taking the boy to see Santa at the mall this afternoon to have his picture taken. It's become a tradition for us, and the boy has always enjoyed it, thankfully. No 'hilarious' screaming baby photos for us.

He asked me if it was the real Santa, and not really knowing how to answer it, I just asked him what he thought (best cop-out answer ever). After thinking for a moment he decided that our mall Santa was real, but other mall Santa's weren't, the Santa that was in our local parade was the real Santa too.

Nice to know that he still believes, but since he already realizes that not all Santa's are 'real', I wonder how long it will be before he decides that none of the Santa's are real? I think I'll be using this letter if he ever asks about Santa. But for now, I can still say, 'yes boy, there is a Santa.'

No comments:

Post a Comment